Be the door, bitch.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Japanese For "Yummy"

Dan Majerle-style shout out to Liz, the Cheesecake Factory server. Holla!

Want more people to notice (and remember) you? Do weird stuff with your hair. Trust me. Everyone at the BOB knows who I am because I used to have blue hair, except now it's kind of greenish. Liz The Cheesecake Factory Server recognized me immediately when I had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory last night. My social life has grown tenfold just because I changed my hair color.

Guess what I ate at the game today. If you guessed tuna nigiri, you are exactly correct. But wait, that's not the weirdest part! I got it at a Panda Express. I know that sushi was invented in China, but isn't it normally considered a Japanese food? Something just seemed odd about eating nigiri and fortune cookies at a baseball game.

By the way, is it weird that I hate fish but love tuna sashimi?

3 Comments:

Blogger Q eye said...

I believe in fact that the foundations for sushi were made by the chinese, but perfected in Japan. Regardless, sushi was much more popular in japan, and tht is also where it was exported to the other countries. Also, baseball (yakyuu) is extremely popular in Japan, so it shouldnt feel weird eating japanese food at a baseball game. finally, yummy in japanese is actually "oishii".

-professor Q smartypants

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Q eye said...

I believe in fact that the foundations for sushi were made by the chinese, but perfected in Japan. Regardless, sushi was much more popular in japan, and tht is also where it was exported to the other countries. Also, baseball (yakyuu) is extremely popular in Japan, so it shouldnt feel weird eating japanese food at a baseball game. finally, yummy in japanese is actually "oishii".

-professor Q smartypants

4:22 PM

 
Blogger Fitèna said...

The answer to your question is absoolutely not! I used to get sick whenever I'd eat fish but loved tuna!!!

Fitèna

1:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home