Be the door, bitch.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Fin

This is it.

I've run out of ways to make the same thing sound interesting over and over again, so I'm going to stop writing. Yeah, that's right, I give up. Sometimes the best move a strategist can make is to surrender.

I'm not going to lie to you (no impugnment intended) and say that I may or may not come back in the future. I'm done. Period.

Special thanks to J. Star, Tyrel, Suleyman, M, Q, Adeline's mom, Fitèna, Amanda, labmonkie, Best Friend Arthur, and anyone else who read my blog religiously but chose not to comment for whatever reason.

The Infarction.

6 Comments:

Blogger Fitèna said...

C'est la Fin?
The end!?
Quoi dire? What to say? A la prochaine, maybe?!

Fitèna

12:52 AM

 
Blogger Arthur said...

ohh noee

12:45 AM

 
Blogger Adeline said...

I gave up posting comments you are right. But, Saphenous, it is for two reasons...I rarely, got a comment from you. Also, I lacked much in common...as I am not a big team sports person, nor am i a gamer and so I started coming around less and less.

You don't bring me flowers
You don't sing me love songs
anymore.

and whassup with not rodeo-ing?

12:05 AM

 
Blogger me said...

Oh come ON, don't stop, there is hardly anyone good to read and all my favorite shows get cancelled, now a favorite blog? Don't make us come tickle you.

2:58 PM

 
Blogger Q eye said...

OMG
sorry for lack of interesting comments.
Its sad to see you go.

in other news, Israel is fighting with Jordan. What's up with that?????

-Q!

6:20 PM

 
Blogger atpanda said...

Better late then never? I've been a bad, bad blogger. I've not kept up my own blog, I haven't visited other people's blog. I think its the summer. Something to do with the fact that we all still feel like summer should be a vacation. At any rate, I do miss you boy. :-(

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home